Webinar: The future of instructional design
The nature of work and learning is changing. The growth of the 70:20:10 learning model and the rapid uptake of virtual reality in learning are examples of these shifts. This webinar will explore what these shifts and changes mean for instructional designers.
Topics to be covered:
- What does the 70:20:10 learning model mean for instructional design?
- Should we be using the term ‘Learning Designer’ instead of ‘Instructional Designer’?
- The effect of learning analytics on instructional design
- What such emerging technologies mean for instructional design
- What the move to cloud e-learning authoring systems means for instructional designers