Webinar: The future of instructional design
The nature of work and learning is changing. The growth of the 70:20:10 learning model and the rapid uptake of virtual reality in learning are examples of these shifts. This webinar will explore what these shifts and changes mean for instructional designers.
Topics to be covered:
- What does the 70:20:10 learning model mean for instructional design?
- Should we be using the term ‘Learning Designer’ instead of ‘Instructional Designer’?
- The effect of learning analytics on instructional design
- What such emerging technologies mean for instructional design
- What the move to cloud e-learning authoring systems means for instructional designers
This webinar is designed for experienced instructional designers and learning and development people
The format of our webinars is a mixture of presentation and interaction. Expect to spend the session brainstorming and learning from your peers. We won’t record the live session but if you are not able to attend we will send you a separate recording and the resources afterwards.
When: Wednesday 9 August, 12.30pm – 1.30pm AEST (Sydney/Melbourne time)
About the facilitator
Robin has a PhD in creative interactive digital media and has worked in that field since 1993, training people since 1995. He has been involved in all parts of the education sector and established Sprout Labs in 2007. Robin has a particular focus on employing the 70-20-10 learning model and digital learning to maximise learning effectiveness in organisations, and takes a strategic approach with his clients to ensure the model is deployed successfully.
Register (it’s free)