Free webinar - Platforms to support learning ecosystems - 2nd of December
In this webinar we will demonstrate how Sprout Labs' learning platforms are used to build and support learning ecosystems.
The lack of flexibility in learning platforms is one of the most common things holding L&D back from modernising and transforming their learning programs. In this webinar you'll see Sprout Labs flexible, open and affordable learning platforms in action and discover how you can transform learning in your organisation.
In the 30-minutes, we will demonstrate:
- How to automatically allocate and track learning programs in Totara Learn
- Building blended learning journeys in Totara Learn
- Developing highly effective interactive content in Glasshouse
- Using content curation approaches in Glasshouse and Totara Engage
- Building custom forms to manage workplace assessments
- Delivering microlearning via email and a mobile app
- Tracking learning using xAPI
The platforms you’ll see are Glasshouse, Totara Talent Experience Platform and Learning Locker.
These platforms can work together in an ecosystem approach and each of the platforms can also work with your existing learning technologies.
Australia - Wednesday the 2nd December 10:00 – 10:30 am AEDT
Western US / Western Canada - Tuesday 1st December - 3:00 pm – 3:30 pm PDT