Planting the seeds for a 70:20:10 learning model - ebook
‘Planting the seeds for a 70:20:10 learning model’ is a 20-page practical guide to getting started with the 70:20:10 model. If you're currently using the 70:20:10 model this new ebook will have some ideas to help you improve it.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How the 70:20:10 model affects managers, L&D and employees
- Some learning theories that underpin the 70:20:10 concept
- Some ways that digital learning can be used with the 70:20:10 concept
- How to approach evaluation when using the 70:20:10 concept
- And much more!
The ebook also includes a series of questions to ask yourself when planning your 70:20:10 model, and describes a useful staged approach to introducing it.
Table of contents
- What is the 70:20:10 concept?
- What is wrong with the 70:20:10 concept?
- Is 70:20:10 a Utopian idea?
- The value proposition of 70:20:10
- The 70:20:10 journey
- New role for managers – the learning leader
- New role for employees – self-guided learners
- What the 70:20:10 learning model means for learning and development teams
- Digital learning and 70:20:10
- Evaluation and the 70:20:10 learning concept
- Some examples of 70:20:10 based learning models