Increasing the impact of your learning videos with Danielle Wallace
In this podcast Robin is talking with Danielle Wallace from Beyond the Sky about approaches that marketing uses to design engaging video experiences and how these approaches can be used to increase the impact of your learning video.
One of the themes Robin often explores on the podcast is the link between marketing and learning. This conversation is a deep dive into how marketers use video and what L&D can learn from that. Danielle built a rich background in strategic marketing before she moved into L&D.
Danielle talks about two key things that L&D can learn from the way marketers use video
- having a creative concept
- using drama
One of the side topics that is explored in this podcast is creativity and L&D.
Useful links from the podcast
- Find out more about Danielle
- Find out more about about Beyond the Sky
- Resource from Beyond the Sky on how make better learning videos
- The video Danielle talked about in podcast Kids bring their mental wellness issues with them