Increasing engagement with your content library
A content library is an effective way to:
- Increase the access employees have to learning
- Increase flexibility for employees
- Save costs on face-to-face courses
- Save costs on developing learning content
Generally, approximately 30% of employees actively engage with content libraries and L&D teams often question the investment.
In this interactive workshop you plan how to increase the engagement with your content library. Even if you don't have a content library you learn new ways to increase engagement with your learning resources.
The session is based around a plan document/workbook and will include breakout sessions working with your peers.
In just 90 minutes plan:
- How you are going to measure and report on the engagement with your content library
- How to use new marketing techniques to get more employees using your content library
- New ideas and ways to integrate your content library with learning programs
- The session will not be recorded but we may make a self-paced version of this in the future.