Webinar – Getting started with the 70:20:10 model for trainers
At Sprout Labs we often hear L&D people talk about one of the barriers to applying the 70:20:10 model is training providers who don't use or apply the model effectively. One of the great things about 70:20:10 is its flexibility. Some people see the model as being about non-training approaches. But there are times when a business needs to introduce new practices and approaches and may engage external providers to help generate this change. Trainers can use the 70:20:10 model to more effectively drive change and get better outcomes from their programs.
Who this webinar is for:
- Trainer and facilitators who want to activate and transfer learning into real behavioural change
- L&D people who are engaging trainers and facilitators and want to apply the 70:20:10 model
- Instructional designers who need to integrate the 70:20:10 model into their program
Topics to be covered:
- How to use the 70:20:10 model to achieve real behaviour change in workplace
- How to integrate online social learning into programs
- How to design the “70” in the 70:20:10 model
The format of our webinars is a mixture of presentation and interaction. Expect to spend the session brainstorming and learning from your peers. We won’t record the live session but if you are not able to attend we will send you a separate recording and the resources afterwards.
When: Wednesday 15 February, 12.30pm – 1.30pm AEDT (Sydney/Melbourne time)